Say what you feel and love deeply because it is better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all.
Starting the 30-day blog challenge…….
1. I love Vince Vaughn and every comedy he has been in, pretty much, and my goal is to make you laugh because I love seeing people smile and be happy!
2. Tai Food is my favorite with wine and I could live on fortune cookies..yum!
3. I love getting pampered..facials and massages with people I love but I procrastinate a lot on the important things so the fun stuff gets left out sometimes
4. I want to be an entertainment lawyer within the next 6 years and law school has been my dream forever and IT WILL COME TRUE even if i have to stop someone on the foot with my six-inch heels…jk…sorta =)
5. I am naturally super bubbly but not when running but i do enjoy running when my body isn’t screaming for mercy…I do enjoy workout videos like fit in your jeans by friday with kim kardashian
6. Keeping Up With Kardashians is my favorite E! show because the craziness of that family reminds me of the crazy wonderfulness of mine
7. I am a shopaholic, chocoholic and loveaholic. All which get me into trouble but at the end of the day it all works out cause I look good, I taste good and I have great relationships when they are going good!
8. I am a huge book, news and article nerd so email me anything to read and I will love you for enternity cause I thirst for new knowledge everyday
9. Following politics is a priority so I realised I need to start blocking out times for everything in my life
10. I am the most honest person..brutally so..and my family/friends can always count on me…I am only a phone call or car ride away and I am willing to go the distance for you all
11. I am a conservative feminist and proud of it which means I don’t believe in alot of things liberal bra-burning feminist believe in
12. I believe the prettiest people are those that are the kindest and you should always lend a helping hand or listening ear
13. I need to get more organized fast so I can read and watch everything I want to catch up on like the tv show Modern Family
14. My favorite quote: What doesn’t kill makes me stronger”
15. I believe there is a special place in hell for women who do not help other women
Predictable plot and yet I could not get enough of this movie. Katherine and Josh have great chemistry and it’s really just an all around feel good film. Makes you wonder how your own life will unfold unexpectedly. It definitely made me think of how much my life has changed in the past couple of years and how you never really know what’s around the corner, so you might as well enjoy the unraveled moments you are in. The idea of family is also brought up in this film and what constitutes the norm, which made me ponder on the fact that there really is no norm in life. You have to create and live in a life as you and not anyone else knows it!!! The life I live as I know it right now consists of a lot of amazing possibilities and I don’t want to miss out on any! You create the life you live with what is given to you and making sure your own priorities are lined up correctly is the first step to success. Smile With, Laugh With, Share With, Respect and Love each person in your life a lot each day and nothing can go wrong!